Follow me

fb lb fashiolista tumblr

Thursday, June 27, 2013

boom boom pow.








{boom boom jeans shorts, c&c california coral top, steve madden taupe heels, zara black lace up heels, steve madden purse, ettika jewelry}

Hi babes!

Two posts in one day?! I know.  Last week I collaborated with Boom Boom Jeans, and picked out two that I absolutely love.  I paired the black pair with a neon shark bodysuit.  The subtle black studs was what really got me though..I love subtle details.  The second pair of shorts were a light wash pair with cutout crochet sides.  I'm a sucker for anything crochet this summer..so this one was a no brainer.  The photography was done by the amazing, Heather Gildroy, her work is definitely a must see!  
xoxo,
kkarmalove

7 comments:

  1. Love both looks!
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coral top is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice post
    Would you like to follow each other.. !!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice topic too informative. looking and reading your points its so impressive thank for share.
    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I look forward to your additional broadcasts.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្គេមស្លត់

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check This Out web Check Out Your URL look at this now find out Source

    ReplyDelete